We are looking for an electronics technician (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
With or without experience in medium voltage
If you can answer the following 5 questions with YES!, you are exactly right in the Horstmann & Schwarz team!
Answered all questions with YES!
Then apply in just 60 seconds!
We have summarized all the important information for you here!
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed vocational training as an electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Independent and responsible work
- Technical understanding as well as manual dexterity – You are able to assemble independently and precisely according to installation and assembly plans
- Confident appearance and friendly interaction with customers
- Driving license class B car
- Willingness for occasional assembly work
- High flexibility, ability to work in a team and under pressure
These are your tasks:
- Development of transformer stations, both in the medium voltage (>1000V), as well as in the low voltage range (<1000V)
- Independent installation and assembly work in the field of medium and low voltage:
- Construction of indoor stations (medium-voltage systems, transformers and low-voltage systems)
- Cable work for connecting the individual components
- Programming and commissioning of electrical controls and protection systems
- Maintenance of transformer stations acc. DGUV V3
- Testing and commissioning of electrical systems according to VDE 0100-600, VDE 0105-100
- Creation, measurement and logging of external grounding systems
- Troubleshooting and analysis of unexpected equipment failures
- Removal of defects in the event of malfunctions
Your advantages with us:
- Regulated working hours in Heiligenhaus near Düsseldorf
- Attractive compensation
- High quality work clothes
- Smartphone that you can also use privately
- Company e-bike
- Communication at eye level
- A comprehensive professional training
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- An interesting and challenging field of activity
- Transfer to a permanent employment contract after a successful probationary period
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Supplementary health insurance